I started using WordPress in 2007. Since then I have designed websites for clients, but primarily trained and consulted thousands of individuals through conferences, presentations, workshops and one-on-one.
WordPress gives you powerful ways to build and grow your online presence. It will do the same for you podcast.
My podcasting timeline
My first thoughts of podcasting were in 2019 at a local workshop
- First podcast, WPBreakdown aired March 2014.
- Do the Woo Podcast started up in March 2016 and turned into the WP eCommerce Show.
- June 17, 2017, Podcasting with BobWP and the BobWP Monetizer Podcast aired.
- Do the Woo Podcast returns January 2019.
- September, 4, 2019, Podcasting with WordPress debuts and ends on Feb. 15, 2020.
As you can see this podcast is one of many that has run its course in our podcasting life. And right now we are focused on one site and one podcast:
Do the Woo on BobWP.com
If you use WooCommerce in any way, shape or form, Do the Woo at BobWP.com is for you. It’s all about the community and news in and around WooCommerce. As well as an extensive archive of posts and tutorials for WooCommerce.