I started using WordPress in 2007. Since then I have designed websites for clients, but primarily trained and consulted thousands of individuals through conferences, presentations, workshops and one-on-one.
If you want to see more details about my podcasting history, and how this site and podcast came to be, I would suggest you check out our first episode.
My podcasting timeline
My first thoughts of podcasting were in 2019 at a local workshop
- First podcast, WPBreakdown aired March 2014.
- Do the Woo Podcast started up in March 2016 and turned into the WP eCommerce Show.
- June 17, 2017, Podcasting with BobWP and the BobWP Monetizer Podcast aired.
- Do the Woo Podcast returns January 2019.
- September, 4, 2019, Podcasting with WordPress debuts.
As you can guess, some of these podcasts are no longer around for one reason or another. But, currently, we have two additional blogs and two podcasts beyond this site you are on.
If you are interested in learning more about my background, visit my about page on BobWPMedia.com
In a nutshell, bringing my years of WordPress, content marketing and digital marketing into the sphere of podcasting, my insights, tips and interviews will help you with your own podcasting goals.